Our Mission, Values, and History
- At KTech Farms, our mission is to construct a sustainable and profitable hydroponics farm capable of providing fresh and nutritious produce on earth an in space
- Honesty - We will always be straight forward and forthcoming with our operations and business practices.
- Transparency - We will be open about how our systems work and what goes on behind the scenes. We will make it as easy as possible for individuals to work on and repair any of our products on their own.
- Integrity - We will always do what is right, both morally and ethically, even if it's not considered popular or profitable
- Leadership - We will lead by example, and not expect others to do something we would not do ourselves.
- Community - We will build up and support our community, bringing people closer together.
- 2020 - Kevin planted the first raised beds and began learning about hydroponics
- 2022 - The idea for KTech Farms was born, and our first grow tent was purcahsed
- 2023 - KTech Farms was officially registered as a business in the state of Missouri